CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Monterey Bay Aquarium

Monterey is only 45 minutes from Hollister and it's one of the coolest little towns ever!  I'd never been before I took the kids to the aquarium and now I know why everyone loves it.  

It was a rainy day so we had to hit the Starbucks downtown.
Yummy "Choc Choc Milk"
The ocean was so beautiful.  
The kids were really interested in the displays and I had to read the info about each one to them.




They really didn't want to leave but now we have a family membership to the aquarium so I promised them we'd be back soon.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you're blogging again!! Can't wait to see you guys again!!

Katrina said...

It looks like you are living in such a fun place. I am so jealous!